Slough Aspire Centre: 350 Edinburgh Avenue, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4TU – Location map
Located on the corner of Edinburgh Avenue and Liverpool Road, within the Slough Trading Estate, the Slough Aspire Centre is within walking distance from Burnham train station.
Buses (12 & 13) stop close by at the Buckingham Road Shops. Alternative Buses (1, X74) stop on the Farnham Road. All these buses start at Slough Bus Station, nearby to Slough Railway Station. Bus 13 stops close to Burnham Railway Station.
1. From the M4, turn off at Junction 6.
2. Take the A355 towards Farnham Common.
3. Go straight over the first roundabout and the Three Tuns crossroads.
4. Continue straight ahead (Kwik Fit on your left) and at the 4th set of traffic lights turn left onto Edinburgh Avenue.
5. Continue straight on until the crossroads of Edinburgh Avenue and Liverpool Road.
6. The venue is located on the corner of Edinburgh Avenue and Liverpool Road.
There is limited parking at the Slough Aspire Centre, so you may wish to park close by, near to or on the Farnham Road.
You can also park in Malton Avenue car park which is about a 5 minute walk to the Aspire venue.